The Sharda Group of Institutions is North India’s premier educational group with 4 Campuses, 19 Colleges, a state-of-the-art University, 36,000(+) Alumni, 20,000(+) Students and 1200(+) Faculty drawn from distinguished and highly accomplished backgrounds.
Today as the economy grows rapidly at a healthy rate, the demand for knowledge professionals, team leaders & managers has been increasing at a phenomenal rate. India is rapidly emerging as a hub for IT, Software, Telecom, Automobiles & Auto Components, R&D and Design, Steel, Cement, EPC, Health Care & Pharmacy as well as several offshore & outsourced business operation in ITES, KPO’s.
By establishing benchmarks in academic excellence and holistic grooming of students, to meet the career challenges in an increasingly globalized economic conditions – the Sharda Educational Trust earned a goodwill by delivering the promised performances and by adopting best practices & systems.
All the SGI Colleges carry the necessary statutory and regulatory approval/affiliations. Engineering & Management courses are approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India) and affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow (except BBA & BCA Courses, which are in affiliation with the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra)
Currently we have four campuses at Agra, Mathura and Greater Noida :-
- Hindustan College of Science & Technology (HCST) Established in 1996
- Hindustan Institute of Management & Computer Studies (HIMCS) Established in 1997
- Hindustan Institute of Technology & Management (HITM) Established in 1999
- Anand Engineering College Technical Campus (AEC) Established in 1998
- Anand College of Education (ACE) Established in 2002
- Anand College of Pharmacy (ACP) Established in 2006
- Anand College of Architecture (ACA) Established in 2011
GREATER NOIDA CAMPUS
- Sharda University Established in 2009